Unlock Every Trial’s
Connected real-world data is the future of clinical trials innovation
Remove silos for advanced
Make data collection an ongoing,
Reduce high cost of clinical trials
and Phase IV studies
In a recent survey, 96% of life sciences leaders said RWD can have a significant impact on validating clinical outcomes. Only 19% said they are extremely effective at doing this today.*
²ÝÝ®ÊÓÆµ¹ÙÍøÍøÕ¾ Trials is the industry’s leading
privacy-preserving tokenization platform
- Optimize study design and cohort selection
- Adapt study design using clinico-genomics datasets to better understand super-responders
- Ensure optimal outcomes across diverse patient cohorts
- Reduce site and patient burden of long follow-up periods
- Support long-term safety and efficacy evidence collection post-trial
- Differentiate clinical outcomes and impact for payer discussions
- Generate evidence for label expansion
- Seamless access to independent privacy experts help ensure linked datasets remain properly de-identified, dramatically reducing the time to insights otherwise lost to obtaining HIPAA compliance.
- Remediations make sure final datasets meet privacy protection standards identified in the expert determination report.
- ²ÝÝ®ÊÓÆµ¹ÙÍøÍøÕ¾’s machine learning matching models bring research-grade accuracy to patient matching for real-world evidence studies and regulatory submission.
- Research-grade precision and accuracy rates in identifying unique and duplicate patients.
- Secure, consistent DVID key to match the same patient across a diverse array of datasets.
- Trial-specific encryption provides complete control of trial data by sponsors and is compliant with HIPAA, GCP, 21 CFR Part 11 plus SOC 2 certification.
- A highly secure PHI environment for site-level tokenization ensures that no PHI is sent to sponsors, bad actors or unwanted parties.
- Large Ecosystem of 500+ data partners.
- Quick evaluation, discovery and linkage to fit-for-purpose datasets for research needs.
- Independent and neutral for flexible and adaptable partnership with any partner in the Ecosystem.
Powered by the Nation’s Largest Healthcare Ecosystem
ecosystem data partners
of the largest CRO’s
²ÝÝ®ÊÓÆµ¹ÙÍøÍøÕ¾’s Ecosystem has RWD and CRO partners from across the trials landscape to accelerate data linkage and evidence generation.
²ÝÝ®ÊÓÆµ¹ÙÍøÍøÕ¾ Trials in Action
Easy to use for site
Enable sites to tokenize via a web-based portal that easily integrates into clinical trial workflows.
Track and monitor all trials being tokenized in one place, with proactive site management.
Assess datasets to quickly find fit-for-purpose RWD best suited for your research question.
Visibility across all
See tokenized trials, along with all licensed third-party datasets, in one place.
Begin to Unlock
Every Trial’s Full Potential
Is your trial ready for tokenization? Learn more from our experts and their experience tokenizing 60+ trials across a variety of trial types and use cases.
Watch How ²ÝÝ®ÊÓÆµ¹ÙÍøÍøÕ¾ Trials is Already
Moving the Needle in Healthcare
Featured Blog Posts
Launching ²ÝÝ®ÊÓÆµ¹ÙÍøÍøÕ¾ Trials for next-generation RWD connectivity
Read the launch announcement for ²ÝÝ®ÊÓÆµ¹ÙÍøÍøÕ¾ Trials, by ²ÝÝ®ÊÓÆµ¹ÙÍøÍøÕ¾’s Head of Clinical Trials, Devin Gilliam.
Thought Leader Interview: Sid Jain, Janssen Research & Development, LLC
See how one leading mind in life sciences is using data science and trial tokenization applications to advance clinical trial innovation.
6 Predictions for Genomic Data in the Next Decade
²ÝÝ®ÊÓÆµ¹ÙÍøÍøÕ¾’s Chief Scientific Officer Vera Mucaj spells out the major trends and developments for a new age of research using clinico-genomics datasets.